Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It paid off!!! 153 on the LSAT!!!!

Well, I guess my change of heart and being more confident in my abilities to take the LSAT paid off!!! I got a 153 on my simulated LSAT on saturday. That is my second best score ever. I am moving up and I will be able to get into a good law school. WIth 82 days remaining, I need to beef it up. But having come this far is great!!! I recall during our break some of the other students saying that this test was REALLY hard. However, I had felt the complete opposite, that it was going very well. I remember when I started studying the LSAT in May of 2007 that I felt the same feeling that they were. It is just a matter of time and MUCH practice. That is the key to the LSAT. Persistent preactice.

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT I HAVE IMPROVED AND AM IMPROVING!!!!

No comments: